via http://bit.ly/2Kn5Ls4
aqueerkettleofish:
isthisabattleship:
aqueerkettleofish:
isthisabattleship:
isthisabattleship:
There is a march in London today to ask for a second referendum. There are over a million people and its really great to see. Here are some of my favourite protest signs from twitter.
Could…. could someone explain the Uri Gellar reference to me? I mean, I know who he is, just not how he is relevant here.
He wrote a letter to Theresa May saying that if he had to he would telepathically stop her from going through with brexit. And later when the plumbing burst at the house of commons on twitter he took credit. https://twitter.com/TheUriGeller/status/1113835454112194560
…of COURSE he did.
(Your picture was not posted)
aqueerkettleofish:
isthisabattleship:
aqueerkettleofish:
isthisabattleship:
isthisabattleship:
There is a march in London today to ask for a second referendum. There are over a million people and its really great to see. Here are some of my favourite protest signs from twitter.
Could…. could someone explain the Uri Gellar reference to me? I mean, I know who he is, just not how he is relevant here.
He wrote a letter to Theresa May saying that if he had to he would telepathically stop her from going through with brexit. And later when the plumbing burst at the house of commons on twitter he took credit. https://twitter.com/TheUriGeller/status/1113835454112194560
…of COURSE he did.
(Your picture was not posted)